1. View countertop options and read resources at nygraniteworks.com
2. Email a layout with measurements to email@example.com, with stone preferences, contact info & job site address
3. Review Quote & Schedule a warehouse visit
1. Based on quote of different stone groups, budget, viewing website stone inventory color options, a showroom visit is the next step. In most cases, only part of the stone is visible in the warehouse. In additions, the warehouse lighting is much less compared to a kitchen were the countertop is horizontal. However, it is still nice to see & touch the stone.
2. After narrowing doing the selection to 2-3 stone inventory colors, it may be an option to pull a couple slabs for better viewing, depending on available staffing. A pre scheduled is best.